Workplace health and safety officers are investigating a fatal accident at a recycling plant on the Sunshine Coast. It's believed a man was working inside the engine bay of a truck on the site in Coolum Beach this morning, when the cab collapsed on top of him. Police say the 55-year-old man...
More Articles ...
- Cost of living and uni frustration top Gympie poll
- Information the key to understanding measles risk
- Coast man dies in Tassie mine
- Men injured in chopper crash
- Police close in on cab rank culprit
- Caloundra gets biggest deluge on the weekend
- Sunshine Coast Airport becomes Australia’s first carbon neutral airport
- Public Health alert issued for measles
- Police continue campaign against drink and drug drivers
- Cost of living, law and order, and university frustration top the poll in Gympie electorate wide survey