A Wurtulla mother-of-two is being remembered as a woman with a huge heart. 42-year-old Helen Sword was pulled unresponsive from a public pool on Monday. She'd been doing laps, as she usually did, after working at the Kawana Aquatic Centre. It is suspected Helen suffered some sort of medical condition but an autopsy...
More Articles ...
- CCC hearings continue into local elections
- Clive Palmer reduces defamation claim against PM
- Human remains found, Wide Bay
- Ten people in custody following drug bust, Tin Can Bay and Rainbow Beach
- Free laundry service for homeless to expand
- Turtle nesting season comes to a close
- Solar farm boost for states energy and SE jobs
- Two missing people found
- Big Book Club to explore award-winning Australian crime fiction The Dry
- Armed robbery charges, Caboolture