Two men have been charged and a number of illegal firearms seized following joint Australian Border Force (ABF) and Queensland Police Service raids in Queensland this week. These operations are the result of an ABF investigation conducted into the importation of illegal firearm parts and silencers into Queensland. On Tuesday (May 16),...
More Articles ...
- New signage signals water park is progressing
- Police track down stolen power tools
- Clive Palmer due back in court today
- Caboolture house fire out within minutes
- Lost bushwalker has shown up
- Council re-opens customer desk in Caloundra admin building
- Last panels installed at the Sunshine Coast Solar Farm
- Servo attendant threatened with knife
- Koala 'DJ' now back in the wild
- Stolen car found in fishing hole