A teenager has neck and hip injuries after a single vehicle crash at Maroochydore overnight. Paramedics say the 19-year-old was taken to Nambour Hospital in a stable condition after she lost control of her vehicle on Wringley Street. Emergency crews were called to the crash around 11.45pm.
More Articles ...
- Shark bites local surfer
- Tears flow at rally for Cole Miller
- Lions fans to meet their footy stars
- Rally for Cole Miller
- Armed robbery, Caboolture
- Man feared drowned: Noosa
- Man charged over armed robbery: Currimundi
- Police ask for help to find missing teenager
- QLD mum and son missing
- Last chance for Color Run