The man who killed Brisbane teenager Cole Miller with a coward punch has had his sentencing delayed amid fresh allegations he attacked prison guards earlier this year. New Zealand national Armstrong Renata was due to be sentenced in the Brisbane Supreme Court today for unlawful striking causing death. The 22-year-old coward punched...
More Articles ...
- Clive Palmer vows to sue over newspaper article
- Forensics to head back to crash site
- Bushfires threaten frogs’ future: USC academic
- Noosa National Park gets upgrades in $2M Budget boost
- Redcliffe arrest of man wanted for murder
- More Virgin flights from the Sunshine Coast
- It's the shortest day of the year!
- Sunshine Coast in the spotlight at meeting of Australian councils
- We're about to pay more for water
- New flood warning stations for Noosa hinterland