Noosa Council has signed a contract for the purchase of Johns Landing, paving the way for the 49-hectare property to transfer to Council at the end of October, thereby preserving the property’s significant environmental values for future generations. Community Services Director Alan ‘Fox’ Rogers said since Council began negotiations to purchase...
More Articles ...
- Hall shows the value of council grant programs
- Local artists adding a touch of colour to the streets
- Removal of beached boat begins
- Palaszczuk Government welcomes release of third Building Queensland Pipeline
- Noosa Council joins nationwide pledge to tackle climate change
- Baton journey reaches halfway mark
- Clive Palmer pursues lawsuit against PM
- Queensland first as Freeze Dry Industries officially opens on the Sunshine Coast
- New asphalt may pave way for less waste and fewer emissions
- Young women needed to shape new active program