A $45 million private Catholic College at Bli Bli has been approved by Sunshine Coast Council. The Parklakes 2 master plan proposes to construct the private school from prep through to Year 12, accommodating up to 1500 students and 125 staff members. The $16 million Stage 1 plans include the initial approval...
More Articles ...
- Hard-line parole law introduced in parliament
- Promote your product at Fine Food Australia
- Backpacker bailed on fraud charges
- Reminder to be vigilant with credit card statements
- Extended recordings paint a different picture
- Man injured from ladder fall
- Local dietitian wins national award for research
- Buderim roads scheduled for resealing
- Ashby under fire for money-making claims
- Can you identify this man and woman?