It is officially the shortest day, and the longest night, of the year by one second as we mark the Winter Solstice. The sun won't rise until 6.35am tomorrow, after setting this afternoon at 5.03pm. Owen Bennedict from Wappa Falls Observatory says the days will then start to get longer again. "That's right,...
More Articles ...
- Clive Palmer - healthy enough to travel
- Hundreds turn out for Memory Walk & Jog
- Key to the city awarded to Coast’s netball champions
- Bruce Highway tops transport wishlist
- Local house prices keep rising
- Lightning relish attention ahead of netball grand final
- Transport Levy to plan a better connected future
- Environment receives green tick of approval
- Council hands down $700 million budget
- Third time around and Gympie gets swindled