The Palaszczuk Government’s Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative has helped 787 people from Sunshine Coast get back into the workforce. This initiative has marked a major milestone, with figures showing that more than 11,000 Queenslanders have secured jobs as a direct result of this initiative. Minister for Training and Skills Yvette D’Ath...
More Articles ...
- Supermarkets wasting ugly produce: report
- Sentencing today for Cole Miller's killer
- Palmer's documents delivered to court
- Man airlifted with head injuries after fall
- WATCH: Police catch one man accused of hammer assault
- Fire damages van at storage yard
- Building activity map reveals new hot spot
- Bali bombing survivor feels gratitude for a gifted life
- Woman caught drink driving with kids in the car
- Crashes keep paramedics busy