United Voice secretary Gary Bullock. Image: Courier-Mail The Union for paramedics doesn't think a proposal for them to wear body cameras will get the green light. It comes after a paramedic was stabbed on Fraser Island by a drug-fuelled patient who still hasn't been caught. A survey is being sent to union members to gauge what...
More Articles ...
- Man arrested for rape, Morayfield
- Locals wait for white whale
- Simple shower makes homeless smile
- Long delays on Bruce after serious crash
- Gympie police release photo of syringe suspect
- Have you lost your drone?
- Elderly woman dies from crash injuries
- Caboolture man fronts court over electrical death
- Police to wear body cameras on the Coast
- Armed robbery, Tiaro