Tropical Cyclone Winston's causing some pretty chopping conditions at local beaches today. Surf Life Saving Queensland’s urging beachgoers to exercise extreme caution. Sunshine Coast Lifeguard Supervisor Rhys Drury says we're in for large swells, rips and other unstable conditions. He advises swimmers to stay between the flags, remain close to shore and listen to lifeguards'...
More Articles ...
- Tip-truck driver killed in crash
- Extra car parks a step closer in Mooloolaba
- Sunshine Coast misses out on cruise ship visit
- Sand top up at Maroochydore
- Stall holder dies in freak accident
- Swell to increase with cyclone
- RSL to celebrate 100 years of service
- Second man charged over tourist attack
- Four test positive in random drug tests
- Twins delivered safely in unexpected home birth