A Sunshine Coast real estate agent has escaped jail despite illegally racking up more than $8000 in bills on his girlfriend's credit card. Nigel Ian Baker pleaded guilty in Maroochydore Magistrates Court yesterday to 57 counts of fraud. News Corp reports Baker used his partner's credit card over a four-month period, without...
More Articles ...
- Appeal for witnesses to Eudlo crash
- Fundraiser to bring home body of surfer
- Gympie man charged over sexual assault
- Protestors rally over Adani approval
- Caloundra man dies in Bali
- Man charged over servo robbery
- Do you know these people?
- Academic wins national grant to fight sheep disease
- Council re-opens customer contact centre in Caloundra
- RACQ stumped by mysterious Coast fuel price cycle