Do you know what your chances of getting food poisoning in Australia are? As part of Australian Food Safety Week November 13-17, Council’s Environmental Health team has announced the reintroduction of thefree, Food Handler Training sessions commencing on December 11 in Council Chambers, Tewantin. The two-hour sessions will be held every two months...
More Articles ...
- Pumicestone Passage leads the region for waterway health
- Teen hit by car, Maroochydore
- Trial delays for accused child rapist
- River holds its rating, but there’s room for improvement
- Sunshine Coast Airport named Asia-Pacific’s best airport under 10 million passengers
- Update: Driver charged over fatal crash, Tanawha
- Ackers weekend is approaching
- First sod turned for Caloundra Health Service redevelopment
- Man killed at roadworks remembered for his positive influence
- Fire damages Moffat Beach unit